Colour

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

My "I am thankful for..." list is long.  Long, long, long.  It begins with our family and friends, includes our health and our home and goes all the way down to a hot cup of coffee on a cold morning.  I can get myself pretty worked up when I stop and consider all that we have to be thankful for so this is the part where YOU become thankful because I'm sparing you by not listing each and every little thing.  You're welcome. 

We were fortunate enough to attend three Thanksgiving celebrations and although this makes for the kind of weekend where you need a weekend when it's all over, we had a great time and were constantly reminded how long that list of ours really is. 

Instead of droning on with all the details of what we ate and where we went, I've included two short videos from the weekend that make me laugh.  Entertainment at its best: dominoes, sock monkey jack-in-the box and a really excited little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment