Colour

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hittin' the trail

There is a nature park near our home and the four of us (Buckley included!) have been taking advantage of the beautiful autumn weather by frequenting the trails that make up this park; it is a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.  This particular day was warm, the sky was bright blue and the leaves were the vibrant colors of fall you have to see to believe.

This is one of those days I want to be able to take myself back to come January, when the northerly winds bring freezing rain and single digit temperatures.  I want to remember the feeling of a slightly sun kissed face, the warm wind at my back and the overwhelming feeling of happiness that comes with days as simple as this.






Not only is her shadow cute, but this will proof down the road that at one point in her life she really did want to hold my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment