Regardless, here's a glimpse at what we caught:
These pictures are nice because down the road they will remind me what Lucy looked like and what she was doing each month, but more importantly I want ingrained in my memory the little details that made it the day Lucy turned eleven months.
- Lucy took her first bite out of an apple and LOVED IT.
- My mom and I took Lucy for a long walk in the morning and she snoozed in the BOB.
- Lucy had a scab on her forehead from where she bonked her at school; battle wounds and hazards of being adventurous while learning to walk...mind the brick walls!
- The weather was beautiful so we played outside most of the day and Lucy tore up and down the driveway in her tricked out pink walker.
- Lucy, Paul, Buckley and I took an afternoon nap together with the windows open and the Chiefs game on in the background (and they actually won!).
Bring it on ONE YEAR. BRING IT. 'Cause the Dillons are ready to celebrate!