Colour

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

nine months

And she's still just a peanut. Stats from her nine month appointment:

Height: 26.75 inches - 22nd percentile
Weight: 16 pounds, 2 ounces - 8th percentile
Head Circ: 16.75 inches - 12th percentile

See? Peanut. But the doctor reminded me that size is not necessarily an indicator of health; she's perfectly healthy AND cute. The doctor said so. 

She crawls fast. She puts everything in her mouth. Well pretty much everything, except food. This one is not like her sister in the food department. She eats to live whereas Lucy - a girl after my own heart - lives to eat. She still smiles all the time and is very easy going. She babbles and says "Mama!" which makes me melt. I'm one for two on getting my kids to utter Mama before Dada. We will call that a win!



No comments:

Post a Comment