Colour

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Swimming Success!

Lucy's first swimming lesson was last weekend.  I was pretty sure she would hate it and I was bracing myself for what could be the longest 20 minutes of my life. 

Instead, this was Lucy literally banging down the door to get in while we waited for the class before us to finish.


And this was the look on her face when we were done.



And every minute in between she loved blowing bubbles, jumping off the side of the pool, kicking, using her arms, etc.  She laughed and did just what the instructor told her to do the whole time.  This girl got a donut when we were finished (that is all she reports to people about swimming lessons now...) for her COOPERATION.  We had so much fun and it was great for Lucy and I to get to do something with just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment