- Brooklyn Bridge
- The Highline
- Empire State Building (late at night when the city was all lit up!)
- Rockefeller Center - Christmas tree!
- Times Square
- Washington Square Park
- private tour of the World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- The Book of Mormon on Broadway
- The Central Park Boathouse
- delicious food, a few restaurants include: momofuku noodle bar, Caracas Arepa Bar, Num Pang, Bell Book & Candle
- spent time with some of our wonderful friends
Photographic evidence of a great trip (with help from Katy and Blake!) is below. I have to say that I feel like we are missing pictures of so many of the fun things we did - but as Paul so wisely pointed out, we were busy experiencing instead of pulling out the camera at every turn. So, here's what we caught, the rest will forever be in our memories:
Everyone should be so lucky to have a welcome sign like this on the door when they arrive in NY!
The Trash Bar!
The obligatory shot in Times Square:
The tree at Rockefeller Center:
Views from 1 WTC:
Empire State Building:
After waiting too long for an overpriced beer at the Central Park Boathouse...we got goofy: